Eagle Brae is the perfect base from which to play some of the finest courses in the UK.
Within 90 minutes driving distance there are dozens of links and parkland golf courses to choose from. Nearly all were designed by two of the most famous golfers and course designers in history – Old Tom Morris and James Braid (winners of 4 and 5 Open titles respectively).
Founded in 1616, Royal Dornoch is currently ranked number 4 in the UK and is consistently rated within the top 20 worldwide.
Just 40 minutes from Eagle Brae, Strathpeffer Spa Golf Club can be found in the hills above the Victorian spa town of Strathpeffer.
In Inverness there are several courses, the finest of which is Braid’s Inverness Golf Club, opened in 1883. Just east of Inverness near the airport is Castle Stuart, the current host of the PGA Tour Scottish Open.
Nairn is home to the Nairn Dunbar and Nairn Golf Club, both jointly designed by Morris and Braid. Further to the east is Forres, a stunning course overlooking the Moray Firth.
- Aigas Golf Course (8 miles)
- Alness Golf Club (35 miles)
- Boat of Garten (55 miles)
- Brora Golf Club (70 miles)
- Castle Stuart links (30 miles)
- Cullen Golf Club (82 miles)
- Elgin Golf Club (63 miles)
- Forres Golf Club (51 miles)
- Fortrose & Rosemarkie (30 miles)
- Gairloch Golf Club (73 miles)
- Inverness Golf Club (24 miles)
- Loch Ness Golf Course (25 miles)
- Moray Golf Club (66 miles)
- Muir of Ord Golf Club (16 miles)
- Nairn Golf Club (40 miles)
- Nairn Dunbar (40 miles)
- Royal Dornoch (56 miles)
- Spey Valley Golf Club (53 miles)
- Strathpeffer Golf Club (24 miles)
- Tain Golf Club (47 miles)
- Torvean Golf Club (24 miles)