Last Updated: 01.06.2020
Eagle Brae is still closed.
The national effort to contain the spread of the Coronavirus means that Eagle Brae is still currently closed. We must remain closed for the time-being to help in the global effort to overcome this horrible virus.
We do not know how long the closure will be for, it could be weeks more. We do however feel it is likely we will be closed for all of June with the earliest potential opening date being around 9th July. We will wait to see what further announcements are made by the Scottish government. We will continue to update this page frequently.
Once we know when we can re-open the date will be published on this page.
The tourism sector as a whole is encouraging all operators to offer their customers full credit notes for stays affected by Coronavirus closures. They are also encouraging all guests to seek credit notes and not refunds. This is because it is very well understood that the majority of the tourism businesses themselves dont have enough fat on them to be able to offer blanket refunds to everyone. Being a small family business we certainly fall into this category and have decided, in line with guidance, to offer all our guests affected by closures a full credit note towards a future booking. We have always had a rule that guests can make date changes free of charge up to 6 weeks prior to their stay date, now we will be effectively expanding this such that all bookings affected by our closure, no matter how many days or weeks away they are, will be eligible for free of charge date changes.
If we are closed when you are due to stay, please have a think about when you might like to stay instead, and get in touch with us via email to let us know your new dates and we will get you booked in. At least it will be nice to know you have an Eagle Brae stay booked in for the future when this horrendous period is over.
The office phones are not currently being manned so the best way to get in touch with us with any queries is by email on email@example.com