Your Scottish welcome hamper from Eagle Brae
When you stay at Eagle Brae, we’ll welcome you with a hamper full of goodies! And with our hampers, we even invite you to take home the basket! So, let’s take a look at what you’ll find in your Scottish welcome hamper when you arrive at your cosy log cabin at Eagle Brae:
- 2 Eagle Brae whisky miniatures, a blended whisky specially selected by Eagle Brae.
- 2 organic beers from Black Isle Brewery.
- Delicious shortbread and tablet made with care by Rhona Macaskill at the The Forest Kitchen.
- Oatcakes made with pure Scottish garlic, from The Really Garlicky Co.
- Crackers made locally by Highland Crackers.
- 3 jars of cashmere chutney, celebration raspberry jam, and rowan jelly. These are all made by a lady in her kitchen in Strathconan, just a few glens away at Strathconan Reserves.
- Elderflower cordial made by your Eagle Brae host Pawana, who makes 80 litres per year for Eagle Brae guests.
- Indian sandal wood incense. This has been sourced personally by the Eagle Brae Team from India (where Pawana is from) and it uses pure sandal wood to create a soothing fragrance.
- 3 Eagle Brae postcards featuring some of our favourite photographs of the cabin you’re staying in. Send them to friends and family or keep them as a memento of your stay.
- You can even take home the beautiful hand-woven basket that your hamper goodies came in.
Take a look …
Here, Mike and Pawana have made a video to give you a sneak peek inside one of our hampers:
Eagle Brae Dukān
Many of the items you receive in your hamper are also available to buy from our shop during your stay, so you can stock up on your favourites. In addition, you can browse through our online store from home, for Eagle Brae’s range of clothing, homeware, books, soaps and incense.