Play, explore and roam our Highland hillside in the warm summer months. Snuggle up with movies and a homemade Scottish meal in front of a roaring fire and experience a true Highland winter. Or enjoy the breath-taking views of the Scottish Highlands from your own private balcony while the kids feed our resident goats and ducks. Highland family holidays don’t get any better!
Highland Family Holidays
- A 5 or 7 night stay in a beautiful Highland log cabin.
- Feeding time for the wee ones with the Eagle Brae goats and ducks.
- A delicious homemade meal for the whole family for 2 nights of your stay.
- A lovely bottle of wine.
- A luxury Highland Family Hamper.
Simply book a 5 or 7 night stay and we will take care of the rest.
Things To Do In The Highlands With The Kids
With so much to see and do in and around Inverness, our spacious 5-star self-catering log cabins are the ideal getaway for authentic Highland family holidays. Fun features like the stag hoof prints up the stairs, built-into-the-wall log beds and endless activities for the whole family ensure the kids will be well entertained.
Whether you are looking for a hidden retreat to disconnect with the stresses of everyday life, or the perfect setting to reconnect with the people who matter most, Eagle Brae has it all.
Some of the nearby family attractions include:
- The Loch Ness Experience: learn all about our famous Loch Ness monster.
- Jacobite Boat Tours on Loch Ness: go searching for Nessie.
- Culloden Battlefield Experiences: step back in time to the Jacobite uprisings.
- Dolphin Discovery Boat Tours: see if you can spot one of these clever critters.
- Ness Island Steam & Diesel Railway: get onboard a Ness Island adventure.
- The world-famous Eilean Donan Castle: visit the filming grounds of the hit TV series, Outlander.
- Nairn Beach: make beautiful memories on a beautiful beach.
- Fort George: explore the old fort and see our Inverness Military Tattoo.
- Ship Space: take to the seas with an 88ft Titanic model and Titanic exhibit
- Black Isle Wildlife And Country Park: discover the wonders of Highland wildlife.